Can you believe it is September already? You know what that means? It is time for Whimsy Stamp's new release! These Halloween products have been so much fun to create with. :) I used the Canvas embossing folder on purple paper and then swiped it with black ink. That piece was adhered to the black A2 card. The trees are part of the new Old Bridge Die set. There were cut twice. Once with a dark green card stock and the second, with black card stock. I adhered them together but staggered so the black could peek through. I splattered it with some white paint. I stamped the Spell Book onto white card stock, fussy cut it, and masked off the edges. I then stamped the new Haunted Herald Stamp set over it. I added a bit of color using colored pencils. I die cut some ghosts from the Ghosties Galore die set. I added a bit of shading with Copics. The moon is from the Howling Night die set. I assembled all of the pieces onto the card and adhered it with Crafty Foam Tape.
A little side view. :)
I will more for you this week as Stamptember is right around the corner! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!