Monday, April 23, 2007

Hambo stamp!



I bought a bunch of stamps from Hambo! I love these stamps! They're so cute! I love this little caterpillar. I used the short stem from Paper Trey, A Green Thumb, to make the grass around this little guy. The paper I used was new from Tinkering Ink. I also used the new flourishes die cut from Cuttlebug. I love their diecuts because they cut so cleanly! I had the patterned paper showing first and my husband thought it looked too busy! So I reversed the paper to show the solid pink. I took a picture before and after....What do you think?

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, how CUTE!

Unknown said...

Like 'em both but the solid pink is my fav!

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...I am with Simone on the solid pink card.

Sherrie said...

they are both really cute, I like the solid one too...draws your eye to the focal point!

April Hall said...

TOTALLY cute! I love the stamp!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! Love it!