Monday, September 10, 2007

Blog Candy Winner and Birthday RAK's!

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes! I am so glad to have met such great women! You made my birthday! Your stories really made my weekend! Some of them were hysterical! My random picker...aka....Kyle...my 10 year old son picked lucky # 32, Stampin Granny! Congratulations! Send me your e-mail and I will get your goodies out to you! This first card is from my MIL! Isn't she talented? She won't start a blog because she feels her work isn't "good" enough. Is she crazy? This is the cutest card! I sure wish she would start a blog of her own.....she is certainly "good" enough!
This next card is from the RAK club at SCS. It is from Sharon Broussard. This is the cheeriest card! I love it! Thank you Sharon!
This next card is from my 10 year old son. I was really mad at him this morning because he didn't make me a card, or draw a picture or do ANYTHING for my birthday! I told him maybe I will just "forget" his in February! He didn't like that much and ran and made me this quickie card! I guess it is the thought that counts.....right?
And I rock! How cool is that?

15 comments:

Alex said...

Happy happy birthday to you!!! And yes, you do rock - LOL! Congrats to Deb, awesome blog candy she won!! WhooHoo!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday, Michele!! I hope you had a great day!

I love the card your MIL made! I can't believe she doesn't think she is "good enough"!

Your son's birthday card is very sweet. My 6yo and 3 yo children made me cards as well, but not my 9yo. Must be that age range, huh?

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, the best one is the last one, you need to tell your MIL to check out the blogs her card is fantastic she is very talented.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Laura Roth said...

Happy Birthday Michele! I love the card from you MIL...she is sooooo good!!!! I hope you had a great birthday---and you're darn tootin' that YOU ROCK! :)

Deborah said...

WOW! I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE! Gosh, I get a present for your birthday! I can't believe I won! Thank you so very very much! My email is:
custommosaics@aol.com
Please send me an email, I didn't see yours, it is probably right in front of me! LOL! Thanks again Michele!!

Jill said...

Hahaha! I have an 8 year old and I can see him doing something similar. And you DO rock! :)

dasimonds said...

Hope you had a Great Birthday !!
Your son's card is cute, even if
it took some prompting... lol
Tell your MIL that her card is beautiful..Love the bright colors.
Tell her she qualifies more than
"good enough"

"CONGRATULATIONS"..Stampin Granny !

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness, how did I MISS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!??!! I'm so sorry. I'm sooo glad you were blessed with wonderful RAK's. My eyes about popped outta my head when I saw that first card. I HAVE THIS SET and I never have seen it done up with so many wonderful bright colors. Your MIL should definately start a blog. OMGoodness. She'd get such wonderful comments which would up her confidence for sure!! :) Happy Belated Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michele. Big stamping hugs!!!!

Shabbychick Junk said...

Congrats to the candy winner! Great cards, missy! Email me, I wanted to talk to you. www.shabbychickjunk.hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Your MIL's card is fab!
Kyle may want to get his own stamping room....lol.
Hope your night was great.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Michele! Hope you had a terrific day with lots of fun and special moments to treasure!! Love your son's card! :)

Corie said...

Beautiful cards -- I agree you definitely ROCK.

sophia landry said...

Wow, I'm so sorry not to have posted earlier! I'v been so busy. But happy belated birthday, hope all your wishes come true!

emilia in Taiwan said...

your boy is so sweet!