Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yes....more Crafty Secrets!!!

Are ya completely bored with me yet? I have really been in a vintagey kind of mood these days. Crafty Secrets fulfills that perfectly! I used DP by My Mind's Eye and Lasting Impressions. The snowflake border punch was by Martha Stewart. (Love this punch because it also embosses!) This little girl...yes, I think it is a girl...or is it a boy? Well in either case I colored "her" in with my Copics. I added white flock to her hat and coat. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the ice. I added some vintage lace and an old buckle from my stash.

Had parent conferences tonight....went rather well. No crazy parents this year! Love to hear that students "love" being in my class. It always makes me feel good about the profession I chose! Well, off to bed....Night!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

No way I'm not bored with you at all, I love this card it is so sweet, and the lace is to die for!

Tanis said...

I love vintage! It's nice to see something a little different in my little circle of crafty bloggers...Nice!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the lace, what a lovely vintage card. Glad your parents' teachers' night went well.

Anonymous said...

I just purchased some Crafty Secrets images this past weekend at the CK Convention. I love the vintage style!

Unknown said...

I am busting up here...Is that baby busting through that paper?!
Grrr...super strong winter paper...paper cannot contain it! LOL
(ok, I am probably the only person that thought that...sorry)
Love the card, you always know how to do the vintage thing. Me..not so much.

Andrea, said...

I love this card everything about it is gorgeous, that stamped image is so pretty as is the lace.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love all the details. Amazing!!! Vintage is my favorite and you do it so well.

:-)

My Paper World said...

So pretty! I LOVE the gorgeous lace and buckle!

Marlou McAlees said...

not at all bored with these gorgeous cards!! love this vintage look and you put it together all so well xx

sophia landry said...

What a sweet card, I just love the vintage feel of it. You always add such lovely elements, and beautiful coloring.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so sweet and I love the vintage feel with the pretty lace! Lovely, as usual!

joslyn said...

love the vintage that you have goin on right now. very cute card.

Lori Barnett said...

This is adorable!!! I love the little girl stamp (we are having lots of girls in my family right now) Thanks for sharing your creativity