Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crafty Secret's Necklace

This is a necklace I made using the Altered Art set. I adhered papers from the Crafty Secret's paper pads, and some old sheet music. I attached everything to chipboard. I added glitter to the woman's eyelids and some blush. I also added a rhinestone to her wand. (I am all about the glitter and bling!) I encased it in a square microscope frame and added the glass. I did a little bead work on eye pins and used a jump ring to attach the 3 strands of beads. I used Gorilla glue to the jump ring and attached it to the bottom of the microscope cover. . (I am thinking I need a soldering gun!) Crafty Secret's has a ton of new sets, so hop on over and check them out!

13 comments:

Courtney Fowler said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm at a loss for words! Gorgeous!

Libby said...

This is so neat!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Oh Wow! This is gorgeous!

Amy said...

ok yeah...so checking them out...beautiful!!

broni (waterchild12) said...

This is just beautiful! I have this stamp set and couldn't figure out what to do with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

STUNNING necklace...Great idea..So vintage & stylish..great job

Crafty Connie said...

Great necklace!

Alexandra said...

Wow! This is beautiful Michele - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

this is gorgeous!

Laura said...

Oh, is that every beautiful. Guess what? I'm back blogging.....:)

asela said...

This is gorgeous!!

Night Owl Designs said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment :-) Your necklace is beautiful!

Wanda. said...

Oh my, this is absolutely stunning!