Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Rite Birthday!

Just a quick card for my best friend's son. It was another quick card using Just Rite Stamps! I am just loving the fact that these cards become so special and personal to the person you are giving it to. The person receiving it knows that it was made especially for them! The little cupcake was from a Doodlebug birthday set. I colored it with my Copics and then cut it out. The paper is Bazzill and for some reason am drawing a blank on the polka dot paper.....DCWV, maybe? I also used my Nestibilities for the circles, a pretty ribbon (But not too much!), and some sparkly Doodlebug brads in all four corners!

Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Very fun birthday card!

Greta Adams said...

umm yes my friend..you are the queen of staging...that is why i called you :)

Janine said...

Love what you did with the Just Rite!! Great card!!

Deborah said...

Looks like these stamps are so much fun! Great card! Deb

Marion Smith said...

I love this card!