Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Did I Ever Show You?


I don't think I ever posted this LO......if I did I apologize!!! I just had to share this cutie pie picture of my dog, Skippers. He is most lovable, sweet natured dog I have ever had. He takes the best photos! Of course I have turned into one of those crazy dog owners who dress up their pets! But look how stinking cute he is! It doesn't matter that I spent nearly twenty bucks on a costume he wore a measly 2 minutes! LOL!
I completed this LO on my scrap weekend with the girls. I used Lots of vintage goodies I got from my sweet blogger friend, Mary Ann. (Great Etsy shop, btw!!!)
And in case you were wondering......we didn't lose one single student today at the Field Museum! : )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! He's so cute ;) I can't get my cats to wear anything!
LOL cute LO

Jocelyn said...

So cute!!!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG that layout is too cute!!!!!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Michele!!

Regina Easter said...

oh how cute...

Joan Ervin said...

Such a super cute page, Michele...I love the picture of your little dog...what a cutie!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet commnet!!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute, Michele!!

Ashley Newell said...

How cute is this?!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh how cute!!! Love your layout!! What a cutie pie you have there!