Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Sketch Challenge!

I have one more card to share with you using THIS sketch from the Moxie Fab blog! I decided on this image from the Crafty Secret's Coffee and Tea set. I love the retro feel of this set and paired it up with papers that felt a bit retro to me! The image was colored with Copics and I added a black scalloped border at the bottom. : ) And since my cards always feel "naked" with a ribbon.....I had to add one! : )





Time to "Make the Doughnuts!" (AKA: Go to work!) Have a great one! Sorry for the short post today!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! That is soooooooooooooo cute Michele! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

LOL...I truly LOVE this!!!!

Stef H said...

i actually remember hair spray like that - lol!

stunning card!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...perfect BG paper and coloring here Michele!

jjcreations said...

What a great card!!!! I love the colours and that sentiment!!!!

Alex said...

this is such a fun card Michele, and I totally remember having hairspray like that, lol!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

1CardCreator said...

Too cute, I love the sentiment you paired with the image! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Deb Neerman said...

Love this card and the fab color combination! And where did you find that awesome Lottaria DP?!?! LOVE it!

Angy said...

Great card! That is so cute....love it.

Crystal said...

This is fantastic Michele....!!! LOVE IT!

Trudi Harrison said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog recently.

I LOVE this card - the quote is super cool. Everyone needs friends like these!!

Jocelyn said...

Just Perfect Michele...LOVE!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous card! I have this image and love it, but I rarely use it because I don't know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the paper you used too!

Unknown said...

Hey Michele! Thanks again for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)