Monday, June 7, 2010

New Challenge Over at Noel Mignon!

The new challenge over at Noel Mignon's Challenge Blog is called "Double Trouble." We were to only use one sheet of double sided designer paper. I used a piece of DP by MME. The rest is cardstock. (Which is legal! LOL) I used pictures from Brian and my anniversary dinner. My journaling included a tidbit about the bill. When Brian went to pay it, the waitress came back immediately and stuck a piece of paper in it. When we opened it up, we discovered that the bill had been paid for by his boss! It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for us! So unexpected and surprising!


I used Noel's Lemonade Stand kit..... : )

......and a few odds and ends from my stash!



Check out the rest of the DT's fabulous pages HERE! Hope you can play along with us!


Gotta run! Getting my nails and toes done tonight! Tomorrow is Cort's 8th grade graduation! : )

7 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats to Cort on making it through middle school! And I love your pages...I need to journal more (even if I hate my hand writing!).

A Vintage Chic said...

Great layout, Michele--and what a wonderful story! How sweet of his boss! Congrats to your sweet girl--it's my daughter's 8th grade graduation this week, too!

Hope you're having a beautiful day!

Julie

GenaroSil伊蘭 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。 ..................................................

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Cort!!! How AWESOME!! And love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Riet said...

So beautiful Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane said...

Lovely layout Michele! Such a nice surprise from his boss! You don't see that much now a days!
Congrats Cort,hope you'll show us pics of that courageous girl of yours!!! Way to go Cort!!!!!!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

What a great page and congrats on everything - the graduate and the anniversary!!