Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JustRite!

Good morning! I have been having such an amazing time at CHA! I have met so many of my on-line friends in person! I keep telling them they are no longer "fake!" LOL! I feel so blessed by all of you and the many people I've been able to connect with. It makes me seriously happy.

Since I worked at the JustRite booth yesterday and will again today, I thought it appropriate to post a JustRite card. I love all the new Christmas sets and thought I'd get a jump start on the holidays. I used two sets for this card, the Holiday Demi Phrases and From our House 2" square. I stamped the Santa image separate from the border and cut them out with my square Nestibilities. He was colored using my Copics. (Shown below) The edges were all distressed with Tim Holtz Distressing ink in Frayed Burlap. I did a bit of stitching and added a bow and button as finishing touches.

.....here are the Copics I used. : )
I am off again for the day..........check in with you later. : ) I do have some pics of the new products coming out too!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear you are having FUN!!!

Love this card and that ribbon is perfect!!

HAVE A GREAT ONE! :-)

NoraAnne said...

Perfect "homespun" feeling Christmas card, reminds me of a warm fire and hot cocoa!

Diane said...

So cute! Enjoy the CHA, wish I was there meeting you and all my other on line friends! ~Diane

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet Christmas card! Love the homespun look! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Bright and fun...love the layout!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!! So jealous but glad you're having FUN! :)

Dora said...

Great card!
have fun!

Crystal said...

Oh my word GORGEOUS Holiday creation!