Wednesday, September 15, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas JustRiteBlog Hop #2!

Welcome to JustRite Stampers’ newest Wednesday feature! 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #2! Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving, some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps! This week, it’s the Stamper’s Dream design team! So mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card & project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog!



So what do I have for you today? Welllllllll I have a fun little Christmas card done in very traditional colors with touches of silver! I used JustRite's Christmas Nested Sentiments and a frame from the Baroque Nested Frames set. I stamped the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Leaf Green and cut it out using the Spellbinder's Grand Label's Four die. I left the die in place and airbrushed it with G16 . I used my Sakura glue pen to outline the perimeter and sprinkle silver glitter over it. The Baroque frame was stamped in Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy. I cut it out and again added silver glitter. The designer paper was cut out using Spellbinder's Curved Rectangle's die. Glitter was applied again. I used my I-Rock by Imaginisce to attach the silver discs. I just added a pretty silver bow to finish the card off! : )


Please visit these designers’ blogs to see what fabulous Christmas projects they have in store for you!
JustRite Inspiration Blog
Michelle Rodgers

Amy Sheffer
Heidi Blankenship
Christina Fischer

Kazan Clark
Tosha Leyendekker
Laurie Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman
Cindy Lawrence
Kellie Fortin
Denise Marzec
Stephanie Kraft
Karen Giron
Kathy Jones
Leslie Miller
Carolyn King
Angela Barkhouse

Michele Kovack --------------------- (Me!)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

24 comments:

Kellie Fortin said...

Michele-- gorgeous card -- makes we want to eat a Candy Cane!! Beautiful!!

Wendy said...

This is perfect!!! Wonderful job!!!

Jennie said...

Oh this is beautiful and such festive colors. Love the design.

Monique said...

I also thought of a candy cane when I seen this card... Wow Beautiful I love the sponged green with silver glimmer :)

Melissa said...

Michele, I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment on my Betsy Wetsy card. I had never been to your blog before and man, o man, you have some beauties here. I am adding you to my google reader and will check back often. Hugs, Melissa

Emily Leiphart said...

This Christmas card is stunning, Michele! I really love the glitter along the edges and the way you've showcased the beautiful sentiment.

Rhonda Miller said...

Gorgeous. I love all the sparkle. TFS.

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Wonderful card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Michele! Love the silver glittery border - looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Michele! The silver adds a lovely touch to the traditional red and green!

Carolyn King said...

the silver glitter edging adds so much to this design. genius! love it!

Sankari W. said...

WOW!! I totally agree with Kellie - I so want a candy cane right now - your card is simply yumma-lcious! So sweet and the red and green with all the white space is so striking!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, Michele!

Unknown said...

very pretty card Michele - I really like the silver around the edges

Crystal said...

Michele this is just WONDERFUL!! LOVIN this holiday creation girl!!! What a fabulous design!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Lovely work I wish I could stamp but just more stuff.. I have a ton just really should pull it out

marilynwillauer said...

So festive!! Love your glitter around the edges! Thanks for sharing, I love it!

Shantaie said...

first of all we get 12 weeks of gorgeous Christmas goodness from you? AWESOME!!
This card looks like ribbon candy! Oh I l.o.v.e. that silver glitter border...its the perfect touch!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, pretty! I knew I was going to see sparkle when I came here and I'm not disappointed! Love the striped paper. Your sponging of the sentiment panel makes it appear as though the sentiment is recessed. Very nice!

Kathy Jones said...

Michelle this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the white and bright colours - oh so festive!!!! Awesome design too!!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, love the glittery edges!!

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, bright & jolly, Michele!

Jessica said...

Beautufiul card! I love these stamps! I wish I could have one of each! lol TFS

Steph Ackerman said...

So very pretty, love the candy cane effect