Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back from Utah!!

Hi there! Happy Sunday to you all!!! I am back from Utah and the Provo Craft Cricut Circle Swarm!!! I had such a great time! I got to meet all kinds of wonderful ladies and mingle and chat! I am pooped, but wanted to share a few pics of my weekend.

Here is part of the Cricut Circle Blog DT......Cindy, Jana, and Shantaie. They were hard at work blogging for the Circle Blog!
Here is our fearless leader of the Circle Magazine.....Amy! I adored how she rocked out her Circle T-shirt and totally mummified it!!!
And here is Amy and the Imaginisce gals getting a bit slap happy at the end of the day!
Here is a more mature pose..... ; )
Here we are posing with Woody and Buzz.......
Jana, Shannon, Me, Cindy, and Shantaie. (Oh and did I mention that I am the total goof with a big ole spider on my head?)
Da, Da, Da, Daaaaaaaaaaa.....Superman! Shantaie and I posing with this handsome fella!
I've never laughed so much in all my life......these girls just crack me up!
Oh! And did I mention that Theresa Collins paid us a visit? She was delivering some goodies for a fabulous giveaway!!
Farewell Circle gals! Hope everyone had a blast! I know I did!
Whew! If you would like to see more pics and video of the Swarm be sure to visit the Cricut Circle Blog! (Only open to the general public one more day!)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shirl said...

Looks like sooo much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Shantaie said...

Hey roomie! I had such a fantastic weekend...I miss ya' tons already! :)

1CardCreator said...

Looks like you all had fun! ~Diane

JennyKozar said...

It was so awesome to meet you! And yes - I was SOOOOO tired but the laughs and good time was totally worth it. Hope to see you again soon!

Jenny Kozar