Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Leaving.....

.......on a jet plane!!! I am flying out to Salt Lake City Utah tonight!!! I am helping out at the Provo Craft SWARM!!! I am so thrilled to be a part of all of this and meet some of the girls on the DT in person! (Jana, Shantaie........ : ) It is going to be so much fun! Be sure to check back here tomorrow and through the weekend for pictures and updates! Check the Circle Blog too!!! Lots of fun stuff happening!

If you haven't already put your name "into the hat"....so to speak for a free Gypsy.......be sure to click HERE! I will be using Random.org Friday night, to select TWO Winners! (Yes, I will have my computer with me!)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh how FUN!!! Have safe travels! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Have FUN!!!!!! Take lots of pics!!!

Wishing you a safe trip!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Oh, Michele! You are going to have a time of your life out there - love the moutains of UT! Take in everything such a great opportunity. Can't wait to see what you'll share :) Safe travels, my friend! xo

1CardCreator said...

Have a fun and safe trip! ~Diane

Turnedgypsy said...

have fun wish i could go. cant wait to hear all about it

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com