Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mini Me!

Good morning to you! I have a LO today to share with you of my two guys. The picture was actually taken in 2008 when we were in Disney. When I was going through my photos it struck me how fast Kyle is growing up. Just two years later and he is about a foot taller, voice deeper (although still cracking.....think Peter Brady! LOL), teeth straighter (thank goodness for braces!), and more mature. (At least as mature as a 13 year old can possibly be!) I want to slow time down......it makes me sad sometimes to think that all of his baby and toddler years are gone. Just memories. It makes me realize that I need to enjoy him now.....before he becomes a man and builds his own life. So Saturday he asked if we could decorate the house with my Cricut machine and vinyl......I stopped what I was doing and we did. "Bonding time" as Kyle likes to call it!

He truly is a miniature Brian. In so many ways. Even Brian sees that Kyle is a younger version of him. I married my husband almost 18 years ago because he has a positive outlook on life, he is extremely loyal, has such an incredible work ethic, has a soft heart, and he keeps me laughing......even after 18 years! Kyle is developing these traits. He works hard in school, has a huge heart, is extremely loyal, and has a quirky sense of humor! I adore these guys....in every way!
I used Noel Mignon's Office Party kit! (Sold out!) I also used my Cricut Machine and the Cindy Loo cartridge to cut the title and the tree.
Be sure to check out Noel's newest kit, Dear Diary. Pre-orders are being taken right now for Message Board Members! You can order HERE!
**********************************************************************
Thank you for your kind words about my girl yesterday! It is the little things in life that make it sweet. : ) Have a great day!!!


6 comments:

Leanne said...

This page is absolutely gorgeous!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!
Leanne xx

Jocelyn said...

Love this one!!!! What a great tribute to father and son!!!

Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

NoraAnne said...

Love this layout, so many wonderful details :) And thanks for the reminder to enjoy every day, my son is 4 and the time is FLYING!

Jessica said...

I know what you mean...They go from boys to men so quickly! Mine were just 10 and 13 and all of a sudden they are 39 and 42! I still look at them sometimes and see the boys they used to be. sigh But oh my goodness the trouble they got up to! lol Enjoy them while you can.

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Michele what a GREAT page!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Certainly. It was and with me. Let's discuss this question.