Friday, September 30, 2011

JustRite's New Release Day 4!

Good morning to you my crafty friends! Today is Day 4 of JustRite's new releases! Today's set is called Kaleidoscope Medallions and it is gorgeous! It was so much fun to create a card with this set!
I decided to use my very neglected and dusty Twinkling H2O's. It is a medium I don't use very often, but let me just say, in person they give such a pretty sparkle to your project! I stamped the image 4 times in Versamark and heat embossed it in black. (This helps keep the watercolors from bleeding.) I cut each layer, watercolored them, and stacked them using dimensional foam circles. Once again, I created a flower out of the stacked image. I "squished" some seam binding, twine, and pom pom trim under my flower, as well as a dangling chandelier. The larger image was also stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in black. I added teeny pearls to its perimeter. The designer paper is by Echo Park.

Can you see the shimmer and sparkle? Not sure my photograph really captures its true beauty!
Be sure to visit these ladies' blogs for more inspiration using this set!
JustRite Inspiration








Michele Kovack < ----- Me! : )











Be sure to check back this weekend for some surprises, as I celebrate World Cardmaking Day! : )

9 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Gorgeous flower - wonderful job on the layering!! Looking forward to what you'll inspire me with this weekend! xo

Jingle said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card, love the colors, thank you for sharing it.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cricut Couple said...

Another Stunner!!! I love how you used the music printed paper in the circle. The flower is AMAZING!!!

Lynne said...

Fab flower. What wonderful stamp set did you use?

Crystal said...

WOW Absolutely GORGEOUS Michele!

Jo4Him said...

Love your card; the H2O's look beautiful. These new stamps are great! Thanks for sharing.

snowbear said...

Love the shimmer and the music notes for the background.