Thursday, December 22, 2011

Western Christmas Tree

It is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I feel pretty organized this year (for a change) and the only thing I have left to do is finish wrapping my gifts! Today is my kids' last day, so last night I got their teachers' gifts ready for this morning. Cortney has her Christmas choir concert today. There is nothing better than hearing these kids sing.........they don't hold back and definitely embrace the Christmas spirit!

I have an altered project to share with you today. I used a styrofoam cone and completely covered it in lace, glitter, and twine. I found these rusty stars at Michaels and used them here. The star is on rosette that is brand new by Provo Craft. It is called, Crown Rosette. I used sheet music to create it.
I used a spray adhesive over the entire tree so that the glitter wasn't lumpy or too thick. I just wanted a light coating!




Have a wonderful, productive day today! : D Thank you for popping by during this busy time of the year!

8 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful! Have a wonderful day!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a nice christmas tree, I wish you already merry christmas !
Hugs Ageeth xx

Mara A said...

GORGEOUS!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Isn't this sweet? I'm still looking at Christmas things to make, believe it or not. Thanks for sharing this. Linda

Crafts a la Mode said...

Isn't this sweet? I'm still looking at Christmas things to make, believe it or not. Thanks for sharing this. Linda

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful tree!!!
I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful Michele, have an amazing Christmas :) xxx

Ali said...

Beautiful cards you have done amazing work.


plastic cards
plastic business cards