Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Cards!

I am fortunate to have several special men in my life....and I wanted to make a couple of cards for those particular men who love golf. I used my Cricut and the All Sports cartridge to create two golf inspired cards.  My husband's golf bag is yellow and black and I wanted to match it.  Although though my very informative 15 year old told me, "It looks nothing like dad's bag."  Thanks. 
The tag was cut from the Sentimental's cartridge. The sentiment is part of JustRite's Going Places Vintage Labels stamp set.

I added a bit of "green" with Martha Stewart's fringe scissors.  I  also adhered a few rhinestones.....hopefully the guys don't mind a bit of bling. ; )

I have one more Father's Day project to share with you tomorrow, so I hope you can stop by for a brief visit! Have a great Saturday!

7 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

Totally awesome - love the yellow and black bag - even if "it's nothing like" your husband's. Great dimension and color!

~amy~ said...

these are super fun and colorful!

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Migdalia said...

What a Fun and Super Cute card!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Gotta love our children! Honest children!!! Your cards are great, as usual! Your detail is always amazing!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Rea' said...

Love those cards !

Shawfyhn said...

What a Fun and Super Cute card!!