Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thinking of You....

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Father's Day! I have been so busy with family, kids, swimming,acting as chauffeur....that I haven't crafted in 3 days! eeek! I have lots to catch up on for CHA! So today I will bury myself in my room and check a few things off the list! I have a card to share with you that uses my absolute favorite cartridge, Flower Shoppe!  This orange and black flower was left over from something else and I couldn't bare to waste it.  So it found itself on this card, along with a few leaves, seam binding and a stamped sentiment from My Craft Spot.  ( I ADORE Kimberly's sentiment stamps!!!) 
I did a bit of embossing with my Cuttlebug and added a ruffled doily for a subtle texture. 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for a vintage inspired giveaway!  Lots of fun stuff to give to a lucky winner!
Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by for a visit!  I know how crazy busy summers can be.....so I truly appreciate it!

13 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I really love the doily ruffle!!!

Liz S. said...

Lovely card!

simply tweet said...

This is such a pretty card! Love it!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!Gorgeous Flower!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love your beautiful flower and the way you added the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Marie said...

Beautiful! You amaze me - only you can take a left over flower and turn it into a lovely card. The bow, the flower, the layout - love it!

Marie said...

Beautiful! You amaze me - only you can take a left over flower and turn it into a lovely card. The bow, the flower, the layout - love it!

EllenaElizabeth said...

Lovely work as always. Thanks for showing us all out in blogworld.

Life and Knits said...

This is so lovely Michele. Fabulous color combo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the colors, the textures... pretty flower! :o)

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO gorgeous!!! LOVE that flower!