Friday, July 6, 2012

JustRite's New Release- Day 5!


Good morning to you!  Today is the last day of JustRite's new releases! I hope you've enjoyed all of the new stamps!  I have a card that uses the new With Gratitude set. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the sentiment and both frames.  I love the soft water colored look.  My little flower and leaves were also colored with the markers. : ) I cut the sentiment and frame out using Spellbinder's Antique Label's One die.   The beautiful silk ribbon is from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply store. 
I added a few pearls......and lace.....
My water colored flowers and leaves close up and personal....... ; )

Here is the set in its entirety.  It is a must have.....it has all the important sayings all in one set!
Be sure to stop by the  other designer's projects.....such a talented group they are! 


**************************************************************************
I just have to share my very proud girl......she loves, absolutely loves to swim without her tube.  She is fearless in the water and has learned the very important skill of blowing bubbles while under water.  She sits on the ladder and splashes daddy for awhile.  (which is GREAT physical therapy for her!) Then she "jumps" off the ladder into the water.  She tries so hard to kick and swim to him.  (Who is right there to catch her!)  I love to see her little body free and moving.........so much better than sitting in a wheelchair all the time! 




12 comments:

Peggy S from OH said...

Great pics of a great time!

Regina said...

Oh that pool looks so good right now. What fun! Regina

Melissa said...

I have enjoyed all your cards for JustRite. This is one of my favortie stamp sets from the Release. Great times in the pool too. :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful...love seeing the Distress markers in use. I purchased some for a friend for her birthday, now I'll have to get me some! Gorgeous new stamps too! Always love seeing pictures of your family...just looks like joy!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie said...

Oh what a beautiful card. (I just love all your JustRite cards.) I want to try making the watercolor flowers. They are delicate and feminine. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and explaining what ink to use to keep my stamped images from smearing.

It's so hot here, the pool looks great. So glad to see your family having fun!

reeree62 said...

Michele, your art is always beautiful to me. But I also just love the pictures of your little family. Just look at the huge smiles on Cortney's face!!! Precious times. And yes, how wonderful to watch her be free & moving. She must enjoy it so much! Hugs, <3 Ree

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Gorgeous card..love all the beautiful colors..really loving this group of sentiments

Rea' said...

Pretty card !! Saw the other sites too... awesome, awesome, awesome!!
Love the pool photos!

Sharon Johnson said...

Stunning creation! Love your beautiful floral cluster!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh I bet it is awesome to get to see her be free from the chair to move around! What a sweet sweet group of photos! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie in MN said...

The picture of the little girl with such a big smile caught my attention, then I read the writing. I , too, have a child with special needs who uses a wheel chair.
Your daughter's expression of pure joy as she it held safely in her fathers arms is the best gift. She is so proud of herself. I think it is wonderful that she can move her legs and enjoys the water. I didn't read where you live but I hope it is somewhere where the weather is warm enough to swim year round.