Wednesday, October 10, 2012

JustRite's October Release!

JustRite has released some beautiful new stamps for October! I love this time of the month to be able to play with all of the new products! I used a new border set called, Classic Sentiment Edges One.  I stamped the border in yellow and again in green.  I layered them to create a pretty backdrop to my flowers. 
I added some Prima flowers, leaves cut using the Spellbinder's Foliage Two die, a Martha Stewart butterfly, ribbon, and paper from Paper Loft.  The flowers were originally white and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist.  I like the pop of color it gives to the card.  Kind of a fall arrangement don't you think? ; )
Be sure to pop on over to the other designer's blogs for more inspiration! 
I will be back tomorrow with another new release and project! : )




6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Theresa said...

Beautiful card. I love the borders.

Hope you're having a great school year.

Jingle said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Missy said...

So, so pretty Michelle....love the flowers and the butterfly....

Life and Knits said...

Very pretty Michele, love the hint of Fall for the flowers.

Susie

cdm317 said...

That is pretty! I love the warm colors!