Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Kisses

The midwest is expecting a bit of snow tomorrow, so I thought I'd post a card to celebrate the first snowfall of the season.  I created this card using my Cricut and the Quilted Christmas Cartridge.  It was fairly easy to make.  I backed the snowflakes and swirls with silver glittered paper.  I stamped the top with a little snowflake in pink.  The sentiment and the snowflake are stamps from My Craft Spot.  I added a bit of ribbon, jingle bells, rhinestones, and a feather. 
It has been a crazy week.  The kids are anticipating Christmas (as are the teachers...) and they are wound like tops.  We are trying to keep things light, but still trying to get a wee bit of work done. 
It's all a balancing trick. : )
Soon, I will have two weeks to spend with my family and recharge the batteries. 
I am grateful.
Have a great Wednesday!
XOXO


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is gorgeous!!! Lee-Ann :)

Beth F. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous! I love the silver glimmer behind your cut out. And, we are flying home to Chicago tomorrow- so I hope the snow waits till we get there!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your card is soooo pretty! I love the glitter and the rhinestones! I love the bells and feathers you added! Beautiful!!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

MulticrafterAmy said...

Great card! Love it!

Rea' said...

So pretty... I feel the frost!

Tracey said...

Love your gorgeous card..so so pretty!