Today is Crafty Secret's Linky Party! The challenge? Create anything using any of Crafty Secret's digital images! And since the next holiday around the corner is Valentine's Day, I couldn't resist making a 3-D Valentine garland. I even have a little tutorial a little further down. : )
I incorporated some of the Valentine images in between the 3-D hearts as well as a bit of pink tulle.
I added some tiny pictures and placed them in bottle caps. They were adhered to the tag.
Here's my oldest dog, Skippers. He is such a gentle soul.......
I added Cortney, Kyle's, and Myla's pictures as well.......
I think maybe I am going to add a string of clear lights to my garland. : )
If you are interested in making your own 3-D hearts, this is how I did it.
1. Print your own digital papers. I printed both sides for some of my hearts.
2. Fold in half. The part inside is what will actually show.
3. Add some glue to the inside.
4. And clip it until it dries. This becomes the top portion of the heart.
5. Once dry, pull ends down
6. Glue ends and again clip until dry.
7. I used scalloped scissors to cut excess paper off.
I did add a little bit of glitter to the front of each heart. I threaded my needle with clear thread and "Sewed" my garland together.
It was a bit of a challenge to get a decent picture!
Be sure to visit the other designers to see what they have created! They are amazing and are gonna knock your socks off!
Be sure to link your project over at the
Don't forget to enter HERE for your chance to win Cindy's on-line card class! The winner will be selected on January 9th!!