Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JustRite's New Release-Day 4!


Good morning to you once again! I hope you are not tired of me yet!  I have a couple more JustRite projects to share with you this week!
Today is all about the men! There are 3 new sets released that you can check out HERE.  I used one of the sets for my envelope called, Monogram Your Journey.
I decided on a traditional color scheme of red and blue. The anchor was stamped in Versamark and embossed in a denim blue. I backed it using two Spellbinder's die cuts.  (Circle and Scalloped circle)
The center of the anchor was given a coat of crackle accents for a cool yet subtle effect. I stamped the compass pointer in Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I found a cool script brad for the center from My Mind's Eye. 
Here is the set I used in its entirety.
For more "manly" goodness, be sure to visit these ladies! ;)









*****I haven't forgotten to post pics of prom....just am waiting until the end of the week.  If you follow me on Facebook, I posted a video there.  I will post it here soon! :) *****

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jingle said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

Tracey said...

Wow.....love this manly card! Fabulous ideas with this stamp set:)

~Tammy~ said...

Love the red and blue! Loving this stamp set and you inspired us beautifully!

Jean Bullock said...

Very cool effect. Great card.