Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Black Eyed Susan-JustRite's New Release Day 2!

Good morning!  
I am excited to share another brand new set from JustRite! 
 It is such a great set to color!
 I pulled out my Copic markers and went to town! I cut out the image using 3 different sized oval Spellbinder's dies.  I popped up the center and outside panel with dimensional foam circles. I matted all of it on a dark green scalloped circle. 
I added glossy accents to the flowers' centers and sprinkled with black glitter. 
I added a bit of rustic twine, a vintage button, and a scattering of sequins to finish it off. 
You will not want to miss out on the rest of these talented ladies creations!
Stunners for sure!




Have a happy Tuesday!!! Thank you for stopping by for a visit!


6 comments:

Rea' said...

This is beautiful! I spent a few minutes catching up ( been missing reading your blog(. I see you're still creating beautiful cards ! Courtney is so pretty, just growing up ... you must be very proud too!

Tracey Sabella said...

What a stunning card!! Your color work is just amazing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

bringhimfame.com said...

This is gorgeous! I love this stamp set...drooling over it!!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Michele - have been following you for several years and love your cards. Never left a post yet...guess I should because we all like to hear someone likes are cards, AND I do love your creative ideas. This card is beautiful...love the telescope image and its framing...colors are absolutely lovely!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Michele. Love the gorgeous images and the oval panels... and how you popped them up.

Teri said...

Oh how I love this card!!!! Everything about it is just gorgeous!!! Fabulous job!
Teri