Monday, January 20, 2014

Owl Treat Bag

I am so thankful to have today off and regroup a bit from our very busy weekend. 
Saturday was Cortney's big game, and then that same night Brian and I went to see the play, Ghost.  We had dinner downtown and really enjoyed the play. Sunday was my "chasing" day.  A bit of shopping,  a haircut for the the boy, nails, and dinner prepared.  So today, my plan is to craft while doing a bit (a lot!) of laundry in between. 

Valentine's Day is around the corner, so I've been creating some fun projects.
I thought this owl treat box from Silhouette was just the cutest!
I love pink and cream together with just a touch of blue.  The rose was created from the Spellbinder's Rose Creations die.  The sentiment is an SRM sticker. 
I added pop dots to the eyes and glossy accents. I love how the hearts on his body are dimensional. 
Well I am off to have a productive day.....hopefully! ;) 
Have a great day!



5 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

CreativeMish said...

So cute. I may have to make one for my granddaughter. She is 2.5 and loves owls.

CreativeMish said...

So cute. I may have to make one for my granddaughter. She is 2.5 and loves owls.

Regina Easter said...

soooooooo cute

Birgit said...

Super cute treat bag!! Love the owl!!