Friday, March 7, 2014

JustRite-Ribbons, Tape, and Lace Oh My!

I have another fabulous set by JustRite again today! This set is called, Ribbons, Tapes, and Lace.  It reminds me a bit of the Washi tape that is so hot right now. 
I was in the mood for rainbow, so went with it. 
I stamped the image 5 times in various shades of Papertrey Inks. I added rhinestones to the centers of the designs for added interest. 
I was fortunate to win a huge swag bag  from Favecrafts after CHA and inside were these sticky rhinestone sheets. They are by David Tutera.  I decided to use it as my backdrop to my image. And is if I didn't have enough rhinestones already, I added a few more! I also added a bit of colored string....and yes, you guessed it, another rhinestone in the center!
Here is the entire set! :)
Be sure to stop at the other gals' blogs!

There are a few more days to vote over at Favecrafts!  I created this muffin tin and if you like it, I would really appreciate your vote! Just click HERE to go to the Favecrafts site.  Click on the badge to the right that says: Best Blogger Project 2014. Scroll down until you find the muffin tin and click vote. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
And Cortney thanks you too! 


Sonya said...

So very lovely...hope you have a great weekend!

Becky said...

This is fabulous.

Valerie Andrieux said...

Love the rhinestone background ! Very pretty card !

Debbie Olson said...

Love, love what you've done with the tape set here, Michele!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So lovely! Reminds me of a diamond tennis bracelet!