Wednesday, April 30, 2014

JustRite's May Release-Doily One!

Is it really almost May?  Where does the time go?  The best part of a new month is getting to share all of JustRite's new releases!  Today's set is called, Doily One. I am in love with this set! 
I decided to create a pretty background using turquoise, pink, and yellow.  I matted it on pink paper. The sentiment is also part of this fun set! I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in gold. I added strips of gold Washi tape to help the sentiment stand out a bit. 
I created another coffee filter flower using Spellbinder's Rose Creations die. I added gold Wink of Stella to the petals.  I added 3 gold pearls to the center and added various layers of string to tie it all together.  (No pun intended!)

For more fabulous inspiration, be sure to visit the other gals' blogs!




Marisa Job

Have a great day my friends! Thank you for stopping by!



7 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Beautiful card ! Love the stamp, the gold washi and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing !

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Anita Braddock said...

wow how Stunning. Love the colors and the stamps are Beautiful Love the details thanks for sharing your Card.

Blue Rose said...

What a lovely card. Love the new stamps.

Sparky said...

Very lovely and such beautiful colors! Thanks!
~Kris~

nattyboots said...

Aww such a lovely card
I just love the detail thanks for sharing

Ruth G said...

I love the colors you used with the gorgeous doily stamp! Great design, too, with the angled sentiment strip! TFS!