Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happily Ever After!

Good morning to you!  I hope you had a great weekend! The weather in Chicago was glorious and we honestly couldn't have asked for a better weekend!  I was "unplugged" for most of it as I was spending time with the family.  As the kids get older it gets tougher and tougher to carve out that much needed time together.  We spent the weekend swimming, BBQing, playing "bags" (total southside Chicago thing), making a bonfire, eating SMore's, and Cort and I were in a Memorial Day Parade too. 
My card today was published a few months ago in Cricut Magazine.  It was created with the Bridal Shower and Sweethearts cartridges.  
I did a bit of embossing on the nest and added some glitter. The sentiment is from SRM Stickers
Back to work today! I am on the official countdown to summer now though!  Just a little under 3 weeks! 
Have a great day everyone!



1 comment:

Birgit said...

Super sweet card!!