Saturday, June 14, 2014

Good Dog!

Good morning!  I am officially finished with school and ready to begin my summer! 
Crafty Secrets has the cutest set ever for all of you dog lovers out there!  The set is a fun digital set called, Big Dog!
I printed two copies of it, so I could cut out the center and pop it up using dimensional foam circles. I traced the shape on cream cardstock so that I would have a back to my card. ;) 
The image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils. 
I added black epoxy puffy paint to the paw prints for added dimension.  
I added a few fun touches to finish the card off, colored seam binding, string, twine, a little flower, and a dangling bone charm.  
Today is my husband's birthday, so I've got lots to get done before he gets home from golfing! 
Have a happy day my friends!


2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is just tooooo adorable! I love every precious detail! Have fun with your honey today!

Teresa Zuehls said...

I just love the tag and that bone charm is the perfect finishing touch. TFS.