Friday, July 11, 2014

JustRite's Stitched Sunflowers!

Good morning!
I'm back with another JustRite release called Stitched Sunflowers!  ( I warned you there were 10 days of releases!)  Fun right? This is another fabulous set if you love to color!  I cut this fun box using my Silhouette. It is a little K-cup coffee carrier. I thought putting the K-cups and a gift certificate to a coffee shop would be a perfect gift for a teacher!
I stamped the bag using a background stamp  that actually won't be released until August.  So think of it as a sneak peek! LOL!
I cut the sunflowers and leaves using my Silhouette and the SVG file that coordinates with the set.   I colored them in using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I layered the flowers using dimensional foam circles. I 
I added Flower Soft to the centers of the sunflowers.  I stamped the sentiment and hand cut a banner.  I tucked it under the sunflowers.  I also added ribbon and string to finish it off. 
Here is the entire set. :) 




I don't always post on the weekends, but this weekend is an exception! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another new release!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Love this, Michele! The vibrant colors are awesome and the packaging is adorable, per usual!

scrappymo! said...

Looks great. Cute set and perfect for a teacher.

Regina Easter said...

soooooooooo pretty

Blue Rose said...

Oh my gosh, Michele, how beautiful, and so perfect for my coffee drinkers. Just beautiful. Great job.