Monday, October 20, 2014

Vintage Crow...

Good morning!  It's the start of a brand new week! (Okay that was me trying to convince myself that I am happy it is Monday.) ;)
I had a little bit of time to create this weekend. I am still in Halloween mode so I created this little number. Not quite your typical Halloween color scheme. ;)
The image is from Crafty Secrets.  It is part of the Halloween Labels set. It was given a bit of color with my Inktense pencils.  The perimeter was given a thick coat of black, sparkly Stickles.  All of the patterned paper is from Crafty Secrets
I added sequins, ribbon, and a glittery black spider. 
That's it for me today....gotta run and mold young minds! ;)
Happy Monday! 

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

really cute and scary :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Michele! I love that vintage image and love the black glittered framework, and seriously your paper choice is super fun. A bit of the unexpected and marvelous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Just had to pop in and tell you how much I love this card! The papers, the coloring...all of it is absolute perfection! Gorgeous, gorgeous work, Michele! You amaze me!!!