Thursday, November 6, 2014

JustRite's November Release-Caring Thoughts

I have another new release to share with you today from JustRite!  It is a pretty sympathy set called, Caring Thoughts. Sympathy cards are often very difficult to make.  I like to make them ahead of time, so I have it when I need it.  I have been on a gold and silver kick lately, so I decided on that color scheme.  I embossed the flowers in gold embossing powder by WOW.  
The background was created using a stencil, embossing paste, and silver embossing powder. I slipped a piece of gold glitter cardstock underneath so it would peek out a bit.  I added my sentiment, stamped and embossed on vellum, added ribbon, and a scattering of sequins.  
Here is the whole set....

Be sure to stop by the other designer's blogs for more ways to use this set! 


Have a great day!
Thank you for stopping! 
And in case you were wondering....I DID survive the social security office! ;)
I also have some Halloween pics to share soon!


4 comments:

Becky said...

What a Beautiful card!

Darnell said...

This is such an elegant sympathy card, Michele! It's one that will be treasured always!! Hugs, Darnell

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic card!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh wow - this is beautiful! Love it!