Monday, January 26, 2015

True Love

 Good morning to ya!
I have another Valentine's Day card...or wedding...or anniversary....whatever your heart desires. ;) 
It was created last year for Northridge Magazine.  I used my Cricut, the Sentimental's cartridge for the tag, and the Edge to Edge cartridge for everything else. 
I used pale soft colors and decided that the heart needed to be jazzed up a bit. 
Cricut Valentines Day Card Sentimentals Edge to Edge Michele Kovack
So basically I threw everything but the kitchen sink in the center of the heart. Epoxy Dots, rhinestones, pearls, glitter, and glossy accents to hold it all down. I also stamped the sentiment on a tag and tied it around the heart with white string. 
Cricut Valentines Day Card Sentimentals Edge to Edge Michele Kovack
I am keeping today's post brief.  As it is Monday I don't quite have my S#*!t together! Gotta run and be a responsible adult! 
Have a great day my crafty friends!



5 comments:

cyog said...

Love your work! You are so inspirational ! How do you manage to get it all done!

Debby said...

Such a beautiful card. I love that picture of your daughter in the boho outfit.

Robin said...

Beautiful card. Love how you decorated the heart. Good way to use of bling!

Becky said...

What a stunning heart!

ScrappyHorses said...

So lovely! Yee gads, I hate having to be a responsible adult when there are so many fun things to do! ;)