Thursday, February 19, 2015

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

Good morning! It is a chilly -9 degrees here in Chicago! Brrrrr!
The upside is that the kids and I have the day off!
That gives me a bit of time to spend with them, get caught up on laundry and cleaning, and maybe, if I am lucky, do a bit of crafting. 
Of course the reality is that I will be going to school until the middle of June. 
Guess I will worry about that in......June. ;)
I have a sweet little Crafty Secrets card to share today using a new digital set called, Bedtime Kids. 
I colored the image using my Peerless watercolors. Once dry I added a bit more depth with my Copic markers. I cut out the image using an oval Spellbinder's die and backing it with a scalloped oval. The paper behind were scraps that I adhered to card stock on an angle.  I didn't have the heart to throw them away, so they made their way onto my card.  ;)
I added some ribbon and a few clusters of flowers.....or bally thingys....or whatever you call them!
Stay warm my friends!
(Unless you live somewhere warm.....in which case I am totally jealous!) ;)

No comments: