Tuesday, May 5, 2015

JustRite's May Release-Lilac Bouquet

Good morning my friends!
It is the beginning of a new month, which means it is time for JustRite's new release!
I actually used 3 sets today to make my card!
For the background panel, I used Garden View stamp in green. I inked the edges a bit too. 
For the center panel I used the new Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet in two shades of pink.  I added a few leaves scattered about.  The sentiment is part of the Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments set and was stamped in black.  I added a bit of glossy accents, glitter, and tiny black pearls to the centers of the flowers.  The butterfly was colored with Copics, cut out, and glittered.  I added a pretty satin bow for a final touch.
Here are the three sets I used today.  :)
Be sure to visit these other talented ladies for more inspiration!


Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Teresa said...

Your cards are so gorgeous, i really love Justrite stamps too! And your daughter is just beautiful in her prom dress.. i love all those adorable shots you got of the two of them :) Have a wonderful week!

Michael Babbage said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.
I wait for the next post :)

Mac Topan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You