Monday, August 10, 2015

Water Colors

Good morning friends! I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today with this little number.
My mother in law loaned me her set of Zig Clean Color Markers to see if I liked them.  Like them? I LOVED them!  So I placed an order immediately for them.  I love pinks and yellows together so created a wash for the background.  I splattered it with a bit of Acrylic white paint. 
    By Michele Kovack
Instead of glue I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's DODZ™ - Small
 to keep them in place.  I adhered the sentiment the same way.
By Michele Kovack
To add depth between the layers, I used Crafty Foam Tape
By Michele Kovack
I am setting up my classroom this week trying to get everything in order.  I wanted to make a comfy reading corner, so I got a brand new piece of carpeting donated and a few bean bags.  I am hoping to finish everything this week so next week our family can have a "staycation" of sorts before I return to school and Kyle heads off to college.  Time is flying way too fast for my liking these days!

Have a great day friends! Thank you for including me in your day!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Very pretty and, oh, so simple! Love your watercolor wash and really love how you photographed it against the pink polka dots. You're getting ready to head back to school and I'm getting ready to retire. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!