Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hello!

Hello there! I have a card today that was up on the SRM blog a couple of days ago.
It uses a new stamp set called Big Hello!
Card created by Michele Kovack
I stamped the sentiment and the faux stitching and embossed it in gold.  I did a water color wash using shades of blue, gray, and gold.  I popped up the panel using foam tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and adhered gold glittery leaves underneath it. 
Card Created by Michele Kovack
I added a bit of silk ribbon, gold yarn, and a scattering of sequins to finish the card.
Card Created by Michele Kovack
Brian and I are headed out today with Cortney to some new hamburger place he discovered.  A heavy metal hamburger joint.  He tells me we should punk up Cort's hair and get her a tattoo! LOL!  Maybe a temporary one I told him. ;) 
My husband is always looking for new things to try.....so I guess I better pull out my AC/DC T-shirt! 
I will be back tomorrow with another JustRite post.....so be sure to pop by! 
:)

4 comments:

Leslie Deering said...

Rock on you three !

Ann Weiss said...

I just found your blog. I love the Cards and other stuf you're making.
Thank you for sharing :)

Ann Weiss - (from Denmark) :)

TK said...

I love the card, it's so stunning. You have a way of pulling together layers, colors and bling like no other! My card would be a hot mess if I tried to duplicate what you can do - lol. Hope your burger joint was a huge success, and no permanent tattoos for poor Courney! :O)

Leslie Miller said...

I love that big Hello and your pretty, pretty card!