Saturday, October 10, 2015

Be Happy!

Good morning my friends!
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog today, sharing this little number.
Life can be rough as you know and sometimes we just have to decide to, BE HAPPY! 
It's not always easy though.
But we sail through those rough waters and try to find a bit of happy in each day. ;)
Lately water coloring makes me giddy.
I can't seem to stop and it inspires me. So that's how this card got started. A water color wash to the back panel in pinks, yellows, and git of gold. 
be happy
I cut the leaves using my Silhouette and the flowers from Spellbinders. They were all cut on water color paper.  I used my Zig Clean Brush Markers to bring them to life.  I added a sentiment from SRM Stickers and gorgeous silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store. 
I used Crafty Foam tape for dimension and DODZ™ - Medium
 to hold my flowers and ribbon in place. 
be happy2
I have a 3 day weekend and am so grateful for this time to catch up around my house.  I have piles of laundry, dirty floors, and clothes that need to be switched for the season. (not my favorite job).
On the upside, I am going to dinner tonight to celebrate with dear friends.
:)
Have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your work is always so gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's so pretty! You make the most beautiful cards!

Conniecrafter said...

Your card is just gorgeous, love soft colors, lovely bouquet! Sounds like you have a busy weekend but so good to have a break to spend time with friends :)

TK said...

Such a darling card!