Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blender Shaped Card!

Good morning my crafty friends! I am up on the SRM blog today with a fun little blender card! I found this super cute cut at Silhouette. I gussied it up a bit with layers of pretty patterned paper and of course loads of glitter! I also added silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store.  For all of the details of this card, please head on over to the SRM Blog. :)
   
Today it is my "baby's" 19th birthday. Like most moms I am incredibly proud of this young man. I don't speak much of the obstacles he's had to overcome, but believe me, there have been many.   He is doing great in college, he is focused, and has a good head on his shoulders.  He has a big, mushy, kind heart.  He is often wise beyond his years and has this keen ability to look down the road and plan his future. I love him beyond words and want to wish him the happiest of birthdays!  
Thank you for always taking the time to stop by for a visit. 
It makes my little corner of the cyberworld a little sweeter! 

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Beautiful card...and happy birthday to your son!

Teresa Doyle said...

A handsome young man. So happy to hear he has direction in his life. Too many times you hear of the ones that don't and its so sad! Good job Michelle as this doesn't just "happen" it takes good, hard working, dedicated parents to achieve this!

Debra said...

You are so lucky! Kyle is a bright and good looking guy and should do very well. I am glad to hear he is doing great at school. Hope he has a great birthday! 19! Time flies, doesn't it?

Leslie Miller said...

Your blender card is just too cute, Michele! All that glitter and those sequins and ribbon -- WOW! So darling and clever! Happy belated birthday to your sweet Kyle, too. All the qualities you mentioned shine in his eyes and smile. You're a good mom.