Thursday, February 18, 2016

Take Three! And a Recap!


Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning!  
I have my last card to share with you that uses the same layout, same dies, and same Silhouette cut. 
Yesterday's version was black and white with a pop of pink. Today, I am back with a softer, pastel version. The Silhouette cut was used as a stencil.  I sponged around it with Tim Holtz inks.
Created by Michele Kovack
I used these beautiful flower dies from JustRite and gave them life with my Prima Water color pencils. I added the same sentiment from Stamp Simply's Birthday Blessings, and some of their pretty silk ribbon as well. The sentiment was embossed in gold on a piece of acetate.  I cut the words apart, so I could stagger them on the card. 
Created by Michele Kovack
Here is a recap of the 3 cards.
Created by Michele Kovack

Created by Michele Kovack
I will be back tomorrow with some cards showing JustRite's February release.
Have a wonderful day my friends!



3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, they've all been such awesome, delicate beauties! Good thing I don't have to pick a favorite. Such an eye you have!

16413 Nur Islam said...

ছবি এডিট করার ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড