Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bloom and Grow!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning!  I have another card to share with you today using the same egg shape as yesterday.  When I use my Silhouette to cut shapes, I tend to cut multiples.  And I don't know if you are like me, but I feel guilty throwing anything away, so I end up making more cards with the extra pieces! I used the same Honeycomb background stamp from JustRite.  I inked the edges in a soft Spun Sugar by Tim Holtz.  I added an extra oval down the center and stamped it.  I added a cluster of flowers using JustRite's Floral Trio dies.  An SRM spring sentiment sticker was added, as well as a bit of ribbon, and a few sequins.  
Created by Michele Kovack
Kyle comes home today (along with all of his laundry I am sure!).  ;)  Cort is home tomorrow and then I am off for the next week.  I feel blessed to have a bit of time off to spend with my family and get caught up with a few things around the house.  
Dinner with friends tonight too!  
All is good in my world!
Have a wonderful day my friends!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

What a beautiful Easter card. I love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Nope, I save everything and try to use it, but it gets pretty piled up. This is another gorgeous creation. Love the touches of gold. So pretty! Enjoy your Easter weekend with the kids and family, and have a great week off!

vdoyle8 said...

Just like all your cards, this one is gorgeous! Happy Easter and enjoy your family!

Debra said...

This is a beautiful card as always! Hope you and your family have a great Easter weekend. Hope you can spend some time relaxing and enjoying.