Monday, September 5, 2016

You Make Me Smile!

Good morning friends! 
I hope you are all having a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend! 
I am up on the SRM Blog today with TWO cards to share! (Don't faint! I know it doesn't happen often!) ;) I used a background stamp that I have NO idea who it is made by, so if it looks familiar to you, please let me know the manufacturer! I stamped in Versamark and embossed it in white.  I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to give it a wash of color.  The first card was done in cool colors, the second in warmer colors. 
I cut flowers using my Silhouette and water color paper.  I colored those using my Zig Markers as well. I used SRM's Thinking of You Sentiment.  I added silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Store, and a few sequins. 
 My girl came home for the weekend and we've had so much fun visiting with her.  We took her to the zoo and she got to swim in our pool!  We take her back today.....and it's always bitter sweet.  A piece of my heart stays with her each time I drop her off. 
Thank you for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Beautiful cards and a beautiful daughter!
deb

TK said...

Beautiful card! I too am curious what that background stamp is!!! I'm sure you enjoy every moment you have with your daughter, you sound like an amazing mom!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, both just jaw dropping gorgeous! The background resembles torn paper. I don't recognize it, though. You made more good memories with Cortney this weekend. She looks so pretty! Today is the first day of school here and it sure feels like fall outside.