Monday, January 23, 2017

Wooden Coaster Gift Tag!

Good morning friends!  
Did the weekend fly by or was it just me?  I feel like I blinked and it was gone!
Anyway....I am up on the SRM blog today with a fun Valentine tag. 
I bought a bunch of Birch Wooden Discs from Etsy.  I think they are so cute and can't wait to find different uses for them!
I used a stencil, texture paste and yellow glitter for the background.  I glued pom pom trim to the perimeter.  I layered an SRM sticker on top of a piece of orange felt.  I glued a few sequins here and there for a finishing touch.  
I glued a string to the back so that I could hang it off of a gift.  Since this ornament, I had my husband drill a hole at the top of each one to make it easier to hang. 

Hope my (and your) Monday goes as quickly as the weekend! ;)

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this! Your have a beautiful style, Michelle!