Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Be Mine!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I have a Suzy Plantamura image today to share!
It was part of the Love Notes collection and  I colored it using my Zig Watercolor Markers.  
I colored each in a gradient of color for more interest. 
I added shadows to each of the hearts and words using several gray Copic markers.  I also used a white gel pen to add some fun highlights and details to the words. 
As a final touch I added glossy accents to give it lots of dimension and tied some pink twine to the top! 
Valentine's Day at school is always a bit rowdy....but super sweet.  The kids will often write notes in their Valentines to me.  It always reminds me how much I impact their young lives and why I got into teaching in the first place.  
:)
Enjoy your day today!!
Sweet wishes to all of you!

3 comments:

loudowning54 said...

I have loved all of your Valentine card posts. So pretty! Good luck at school today! I remember all too well how Valentine's Day can create quite a bit of excitement in the classroom. I do miss getting those sweet cards from students though. Thanks for sharing your craftiness!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is sweet Michele. A wonderful job!
I love Suzy's pre-printed images. I have 3 pks. of them and take them (with markers/Copics)whenever I know I will be waiting somewhere so I can colour them for future use.

reeree62 said...

So pretty, Michele!!! 💗❤️😘