Friday, June 23, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Good morning! I am excited to be participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with TWO companies! SRM Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  My first card uses a  brand new set by SRM called, Coffee Plans. I loved the images so much I decided to use ALL of them on my card! I cut the circles in various sizes, gave them a hint of color with Copics, added glossy accents and glitter.  I sponged a bit of ink around each one as well so it wasn't so stark looking.  




My second card uses the same set, but since I had a digital copy of it before it was released, I resized it.  I loved the larger size and colored it with Prisma colored pencils.  I added a bit of Stickles for some sparkle.  I adhered a little felt heart using Dodz-small and layered everything with Crafty Foam tape.  (My most favorite adhesive EVER!)

Coffee Break Card by Michele Kovack for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Summer17 Coffee Lovers BHop
My last card once again uses the same set.  I colored my cups with Copics and adhered them to a heart.  (because I love coffee so much! LOL!) I added another felt heart.  I layered everything with some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.


Thank you for stopping by!  I LOVE your visits! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: