Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Birthday Box!

Good morning!  I am a day late (shocker, I know!) posting this.  I was up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with this little number. My Silhouette was getting a bit dusty and I decided it was high time to dust it off and create with it again!

Who couldn't use a little birthday box?
I used Scrapbook Adhesives 1/2" double sided tape to add glitter underneath the birthday sentiment.  I also added a 1/2" strip and 1/4" strip along side the sentiment and sprinkled it with blue and clear glitter. I LOVE this stuff! So easy to use and adhere the glitter without the mess of glue. 
The flowers and leaves were cut using the Silhouette as well and were adhered using Dodz Medium Adhesive Dots
I also added a few sequins and rhinestones to finish off the box.  I used Dodz Micro Adhesive dots for those.

Now all I need is gift card or jewelry to go inside the box!
Thanks for stopping! 
Have a great day!

No comments: