Thursday, July 6, 2017

Love One Another....

Love One Another....
Sounds so simple.
Wouldn't it make the world a better place?  
I have to turn off the news lately.  It's sad and depressing. I hold my family a little tighter and try to be the light for other people.  Being kind costs nothing.

I am up on the SRM Blog today with a card that uses the "smooshing" technique and  a sentiment from SRM's Love One Another stamp set.  
I stamped the heart separately, colored it with Copics, fussy cut it, added glossy accents to it, and adhered it with foam tape.  I added enamel dots and pink twine to finish off the card. 
Have a wonderful day my friends!


2 comments:

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet and beautifully done! I always love smooshy watercolor, and the stamps are cute and the enamel dots nice and colorful. Great color all over this! I like how you accented the heart trails with white, too. The news is awful. I don't know what's happening to people, but we seem to be going through a crazy time. I hope it temporary.