Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Good morning! 

So I am glad to be participating in the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
I used this cute little Coffee Plans stamp set from SRM Stickers!
For my card, I wanted to create a background using the coffee cup.  I stamped it in a brown ink and used Prisma Colored pencils.  I added a sentiment from the Stickers by the Dozen collection across the front.  I tucked a red die cut leaf behind it.  (After the leaf had been given a coating of glossy accents and glitter!)
I added a bit of rustic twine tied into a bow.  I scattered several gems and stars from Queen & Co.to the front. 

I rounded the back panel's edges on two sides and adhered the entire front to a kraft card.

Thank you all for stopping by!  I appreciate your visits!

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the cute coffee cups and your embellishments!