Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Everything But the Kitchen Sink!

Good morning!  
I have a card today that uses an old Stampin Up! set and lots of other eclectic elements!  I stamped the image in Versamark and heat embossed it in black.  I did a bit of Copic air brushing around it to create a sunset.  I used a stencil and Tim Holtz inks for the bottom and added it for an interesting grounding element. 
Mixed Media Birthday and a Fond Farewell by Michele Kovack for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
I added a grosgrain ribbon and a few epoxy dots to finish it off. 
I am in the process of getting my scrap room together and organized. I actually made a card last night!  Yay me!! I will be sharing it soon and hopefully pictures too!
Thanks for sticking it out with me!

2 comments:

loudowning54 said...

Beautiful card. Glad you’re getting settled in your new home.

reeree62 said...

So pretty, Michele!!