Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Art Impressions!

Good morning!  
I have one last masculine card for awhile.  Since I had been on a roll, I figured I'd "roll" with it! HA! 
This is another cute Art Impression's stamp called, Lazy Boy, that I borrowed from my MIL.  The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment stamped using my Mini Misti. 
I have been trying to use up some of my patterned paper.  When I moved, I realized I could literally open a store with the amount of paper I have!  

Well, I am off to Alaska for a week!  I am super excited to go and can't wait to share my adventure with you!  Have a fantastic week my crafty friends!! 

3 comments:

Mary O'C said...

Very cute card. Have a great trip!

Nora Noll said...

What a fabulous card!!! LOVE the coloring!!

Unknown said...

Love your card. Have a fantastic trip.